Gas Spring Monitor Arms are ideal for organisations and professionals where frequent adjustment is important.
Gas Spring technology makes it possible to change the monitor height / position in 1 second (yes 1 sec.). Simply use your hand and smoothly move the monitor to your desired position.
- Universal, mount two LED/LCD Monitors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 2 to 6.5 Kgs, will accept monitors betwwen 13″ up to 27″
- Tilt up/down 135°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation, mount the monitor in landscape or portrait orientation; Can be installed in two different ways – using the clamp or grommet bolt through the desk; Easy to install – full instructions and fitting hardware included
- Extra convenient: USB, Audio & Mic ports built-in the stand base so you do not need access to the computer case anymore; Thanks to a handy built in cable management system, your workspace will look neat and tidy with no messy cables in sight
- Made from heavy duty steel with a black finish, the mount will hold your screen safely and securely in a ‘floating’ style and boasts a maximum weight capacity of 6.5kg/ 14.3lbs
- 5 Years UK Warranty for this product
- Super flexible, simply use your hands to move your monitors to any position within ~50cm radius of the mounting point in 1 sec. no tools required
- Universal, fits LED/LCD Montors with VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes AND weight between 2 to 6.5 Kgs, will accept monitors betwwen 13″ up to 27″
- Tilt up/down 180°, free swivel left/right 360°, 360° rotation, mount the monitor in landscape or portrait orientation
- USB, Audio & Mic ports built-in the stand base
- Cable management built in the arm itself, really discreet
Need some assistance? Contact us on email email@example.com