Why Enjoy Elite?
The Enjoy Elite gaming chair biggest attribute is its simplicity, combined with high grade materials and design. It's certified EN 5459 - 2 and 3, as a result it supports up to 23.5 stone for up to 24 hours a day. Furthermore, fully ergonomic in it's design and build, plus the 10 year manufacturer guarantee finished in all Stealth Black!
The Elite Chair from Comfort Global has an intuitive single lever technology, allowing easy adjustment for seat height, depth and back lock, combined with a free floating dynamic movement setting to help increase blood flow around the body. The chair has inherited many of its features from the iconic Ergohuman without the price tag for this reason Enjoy elite is truly he best of both worlds.
Easily assembled by a novice inside 20 mins, this chair will provide comfort during long gaming sessions.
Unique to Comfort, their patented dual pivot technology provides enhanced movement. It does this without putting pressure on the thighs, as a result it encourages more supported movement. Therefore the chair actively helps maintain well-being as it encourages proper circulation whilst reducing the feeling of fatigue.
The back can be raised or lowered to provide personalised adjustments providing lumbar support that works for you.
Enjoy provides constant lumbar support as a result of the patented lumbar system. Especially useful for reducing musculoskeletal issues.
Adjust the seat height to fit the users anthropocentric measurements.
Depth adjustments allow the chair to comfortably accommodate the users legs.
Comforts patented single lever control makes adjusting your Enjoy simple and easy.
Equipped with a strong, durable base aluminium and 60 mm castors standard.
Weight-balance technology allows the chair to automatically adjust to the users weight.
Height, angle and depth adjustments result in user customisation for armrests that fit you. Therefore with this in mind Enjoy also has the additional option of removing them all together.
- Eco-friendly – 98% of the chair is made with recyclable materials
- Conforms to EN 1335 (2009) Parts 2 and 3
- Certified to Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Program for low emitting products
- Innovative extended single lever control operates seat height, seat depth and back tilt
- Pneumatic height adjustment raises or lowers seat height so feet rest flat on the floor
- Seat tilt adjustment adjusts the angle of the seat
- Sliding seat adjusts the depth of the seat
- Seat tilt and sliding seat can be used in conjunction with backrest tilt to take pressure off the spine
- Back height adjustment supports the lumbar region of your spine
- Synchro back tilt adjusts angle of back and base to allow an ergonomic seating position with 3 position lock
- Automatic lumbar support system
- Height, depth and angle adjustable armrests
- Height and tilt adjustable headrest
- Recommended user weight capacity 17 stone
- Mesh offered in Black, Blue, Grey, Red, Orange, Green, White or Burgundy
- Mesh fabric meets BS5852 Part 1 Fire Retardancy standard
- Striking polished aluminium and black frame
- 5 star polished aluminium base with heavy duty castors
- Also available in Leather – see below
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee on chair frame
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on mechanisms and arms
- 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee on fabric, castors and gas lift
- Delivered flat packed for very easy self assembly
If all of that isn't enough for you.. email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you design the perfect build!